Special Bloomfield City Council Meeting
Thursday, June 11, 2020 at 7:00 pm
Electronic Meeting Due to COVID-19 Pandemic
To Join the Meeting Dial 664-6338. When Prompted, Press 18477.
Community Members Joining the Meeting Should Mute Their Phone.
- Call to Order and Welcome Guests
- Approve Agenda
- Old Business
- Discuss Employee Handbook
- New Business
- Discuss Changes to Ordinance 18A
- Public Comments
- Closed Session
- Closed Session Pursuant to Iowa Code §21.5(1)(c): To discuss strategy with counsel in matters that are presently in litigation or where litigation is imminent where its disclosure would be likely to prejudice or disadvantage the position of the governmental body in that litigation Topic: Discuss Pending Litigation (Requested by Matt)
- Make Decision Regarding Closed Session Item